New Look. Sorta.

Through the magic of MS Paint, I give you the new banner for the blog. It's so hard to transfer simple design ideas from your brain to MS Paint but it is very rewarding to see a finished product that is atleast half of what you envisioned.

The images are (from left to right)

Bynum the Barefoot Bear: a wino-spokesbear for our E&J Gallo Wineries project in our Ad Agency Operations and Campaigns class.

Self Portrait: using the very delicious and seldom appreciated medium of pizza dough, pepperoni, mozarella cheese, tomato paste, olives, and love; I created a pasta-modern, Italli-moticon expression of myself.

Captain Robotobot: Um, it's me in a robot costume. From the filming of "Captain Robotobot and the 21st Century." Winner of the 2005 UW 24 hour film festival Judges Award.

I feel like I can eventually make the image look a lot sleeker and neat and it would probably take a lot less time with some better programs, but what you see is what you get. We're operating on a "get your hustle on" design budget until further notice. - Management